TSM - Professional Betting Software
What is The Staking Machine Software ?
The Staking Machine or TSM for short, is a professional sports betting tool. There are 3 Main Uses for TSM -
- Bet Tracker - Record All Your Bets in one place. No need for cumbersome spreadsheets.
- System Analysis - Analyse your bets in detail. Increase your betting profits. TSM can assist you in working out which staking plan (if any) would be best suited to your chosen selection method.
- Automated Betting Bot - TSM can link up with 3rd Party Software called Gruss Betting Assistant. This allows you to place bets on the Betfair Betting Exchange on auto pilot.
Each Selection System can be saved in seperate files. These are called TSM files. These are basic Text Files. You can have as many different TSM files as you need. The number of bets that you can run through TSM is only limited by the processing power of your computer. On a top end computer TSM can comfortably run with over 100,000 bets. You can use TSM to record your bets from your own selection method, or from multiple systems, on a daily basis, so that it keeps a record of your entire betting business in one handy place.
You can import all of your past betting data into TSM using the TSM Import Wizard. This allows you to import data directly from spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice. You can also Import CSV or TXT Files. If you are looking to sign up to a tipster service then before you do so make sure you import the past results into TSM and see at a glance if the tipster is profitable !
To assist in Betting Tipster Research TSM includes 2 Parsing tools. Using a special browser built into the software, import past selections from any tipster that proofs on www.racing-index.com. You can also access all the data at www.napstats.co.uk
Many statistics and features have been programmed into the software. Once you have added your data into TSM its as easy as clicking a few buttons to run sophisticated reports. Data available includes Edge, Expected Losing Sequence, Strike Rate, Average Odds, Average Winning Odds, Current Winning/Losing Sequence, Return On Investment, Cumulative Profit, Largest Stake, Average Stake, Smallest Stake, Largest Peak to Trough in Monetry Value and as a Percentage. There are also various Graphs that are available so that the data maybe better understood. There is also a Monte Carlo Simulation Test. This will give you an idea of the risk level associated with each staking plan and give you a percentage chance of bankruptcy if you were to use the staking plan and selection system again.
There are 41 Staking Plans available. One Click is all it takes to switch staking plans and see if you could of increased profits by making a few simple changes. Each staking plan is fully editable. A Description for each staking plan can be found in the right hand column on every page on the TSM main site.
- 23 Back Staking Plans - Level Stakes, 1326, D’alembert, Fibonacci, Percentage, Parlay, Pro, Secure, Fixed, Kelly, Square Root, Labouchere, Retirement, Bookies Bank, the infinite settings of XYZ, Up X Down Y, L.P.28, Stop at a Winner, Recovery, Rolling Doubles, Recovery Type 2, Bookies Bank V2 and Bookies Bank V3.
- 16 Lay Staking Plans - Lay Level, Fixed Liability, Mixed, Percentage Liability, Lay Percentage, Maria, Lay Ladder, Lay Kelly, Lay 1-4, Lay HiPro86 SP4, Lay % Recovery, Lay Labouchere, Lay XYZ, Lay % Up Down, Lay Maria Liability and Lay Goff.
- 2 Each Way Staking Plans – Each-Way Level and Each-Way Combined
The Staking Machine has the ability to connect to 3rd Party Software called Gruss Betting Assistant. Gruss is completely independent to TSM. When connected to Gruss - TSM becomes a fully fledged automated betting bot. TSM and Gruss enables you to back or lay your selections according to any of the supported staking plans in TSM automatically. Learn more about Automated Betting.
We believe The Staking Machine is an indispensable tool in your betting armory. But we also know how sceptical you may be. Which is why we provide a fully functional trial version of TSM. The only limitation is that you can only analyse 10 bets in the trial version. All other features are enabled. You can even try out the automated betting feature for free. There is also a forum on the site where users can make suggestions and provide feedback. Have a look through the site, look back over the forum, try the software for free. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain !