Place Bets Even When Waiting For The Previous Result.?

Latest part of TSM that uses Gruss Betting Assistant to automate bets to a fixed staking plan. Excel Not Required
hughsiepops

Place Bets Even When Waiting For The Previous Result.?

Postby hughsiepops » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Can Bets Be Placed Even When TSM is Waiting For The Previous Result To Be Returned.?

Something I’ve observed (I think) ..

I’m LAYing at level stakes. During the Summer evenings there is plenty of racing and sometimes the start times are just 5 mins apart which does not allow enough time for the previous bet to be settled before the next bet is due to be placed. I’ve noticed that some of my bets are not being placed via TSM (Even though – I believe - the betting parameters have been met). When I have seen this happen (Ie. The bet not being placed) I think it coincides with TSM still waiting for the result of the previous bet

Is this correct – TSM will not place the next bet until the previous bet has been settled.?

I know there is the ‘Bet Results Timer’ setting (Which I have currently turned OFF) could be used to assume a LOSS, but as I am LAYing at level stakes it does not matter to me if the previous bet has not been settled before the next bet is to be placed. However, I know that ‘ensuring the previous bet has been settled’ can be very important for those people using one of the Staking Plans.

So .. If I turned the ‘Bet Results Timer’ setting ON, and set it to 60 seconds would TSM assume a loss (So the next bet would be placed) but continue to ‘poll’ for the actual result and update TSM once the market was settled.?

Thanks
Hughsiepops
support
Site Admin

Re: Place Bets Even When Waiting For The Previous Result.?

Postby support » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 pm

TSM will not place any bets if the previous result is still unknown. So you are exactly right in your observations.

So .. If I turned the ‘Bet Results Timer’ setting ON, and set it to 60 seconds would TSM assume a loss (So the next bet would be placed) but continue to ‘poll’ for the actual result and update TSM once the market was settled.?

After 60 seconds the bet is resulted with your desired string which at default is "Assume LOSS". But then it moves on. It doesn't 'remember' the bet details and keep checking for you.

I'll look at ways that TSM could check all the unknown bet results. One way would be to add the bet reference to the bet selection column in the Master Table.

Return to “Automated Betting Add-On”