Remember settings

Latest part of TSM that uses Gruss Betting Assistant to automate bets to a fixed staking plan. Excel Not Required
pintpot

Remember settings

Postby pintpot » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:33 am

There are a couple of setting that I always have to set becuase TSM does not remember them. They are:

Autosave after every automated update (in Gruss-TSM settings)

Autoselect markets - I always want it to default to "At specific time before off"

Is there a way of getting TSM to remember my settings as default?

Thanks
Dave
support
Site Admin

Re: Remember settings

Postby support » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Hi
Autosave after every automated update (in Gruss-TSM settings)

This has to be disabled as default as the software must know which file to save the data to. It can only do this after a file has been loaded into the software. If no file has been loaded the software will not know what to save the data too. One answer could be to add an option in the software to save as default to a specific location on your computer. The file name and directory could be editable. The only problem with that is the danger of over writing previous data. I'll have a think about this over the week.

Autoselect markets - I always want it to default to "At specific time before off"

The reason this is turned off as default is for the same reason the auto selection system always deafults to NONE. It just makes sure that the software only places the bets when your definitely ready for it too. I can certainly add an option under the Gruss-TSM settings screen to remember this setting for the next time you start up. That way at default it can be kept as it is, but for users such as your self it can remember the settings. I'll add it in the next update.

Thanks
support
Site Admin

Re: Remember settings

Postby support » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 pm

I've added an option in the automated betting auto save feature to save to pre selected location on the hard disk. At default all auto save is turned off.

Return to “Automated Betting Add-On”