thestakingmachine.com

TSM - Forum

TSM Forum Home     Download TSM     Purchase TSM     Support     TSMapp     Back to Main TSM Site 

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:46 pm
Coup Master Advert

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: withdrawing the bank
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:46 pm 

Hi chaps,

just joined having bought the software yesterday and spending many, many hours playing with it!

I've inputted the data from one of my systems (241 selections) and now want to start using it with one of the staking plans, (which appears to give far higher returns than my current staking!) but I only wish to use a small bank to start with until I get the feel of it, in other words I'll be using the same selections for 2 separate banks.

Now, how do I keep the current records I've inputted (to allow optimum settings to remain accurate) while changing the bank total from over £6k to £500?

Is there not a "withdraw" button?

I realise I may be stating the obvious here, :roll: but my heads spinning trying to grasp all these features!

I'm trying to bring the suggested stake back in line with my new bank, it's no good at the moment as it relates to a bank several thousand pounds more than I'm using? I also want to put in all my systems different banks in their own file to see how they perform with other staking plans, but I also withdraw profit form these on a monthly basis, so will need to adjust my TSM bank totals accordingly, is this possible?

Hope you can help,

Thanks,

Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

There is no withdraw button. Its something that could possibly be added in due course.

There is an option to save staking plan settings, under settings ---> Load/Save Staking Plan Settings. This might be useful to you. This allows you to have as many 'settings' files as you so wish.

In regards to your optimum settings, and adjusting your stake to reflect a smaller bank. Tricky to advise as this is going to be an individual decision. Depending on the staking plan it may be feasable to simply bet a percentage of the suggested stake ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:05 am 

Thanks Dave, I've probably asked this question in the wrong place so have asked a similar question in the suggestions area.......

Another query I have though is the "maximum stake you will ever bet" in optimum settings.

Having put a figure of £100 (20% of that start bank) how do I increase it as my bank grows? When my bank is at £2k I will want a higher "max bet" but this will then amend the previous bets I've placed and bring the true bank out of line? Would it be better (or optional) to have a "maximum % of bank I will ever bet"? This would then keep rising in accordance with the bank, and wouldn't limit me to a relatively small max bet?

(I'm using the PRO staking plan here)

I presume it would also work on the Bookie staking plan, so once the bank is on profit, this becomes the new start bank, instead of reverting to the original start bank?

Thanks,

Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:12 am 
Site Admin

Just going through the threads and noticed i have apparantley ignored this one !

I think the answer here is to add a ratchet mode to the pro plan. ( as requested in another thread !) and this will in turn be added to the calculate optimum settings. Hopefully this will be done in the coming weeks. Apologies for the months delay in answering.