thestakingmachine.com

TSM - Forum

TSM Forum Home     Download TSM     Purchase TSM     Support     TSMapp     Back to Main TSM Site 

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:25 pm
FRSapp Banner

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Minimum Stake
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:20 am 

Hi,

Thanks for the forum and the great software.

Please can anyone tell me if there is a way of setting a minimum stake when using the Pro staking plan. When i optimise my settings for the results i am analysing it always starts with very low amounts. I would like the minumum stake ot be the betfair minimum i.e 2

Thanks
Dave

Post subject: Pro Staking
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:40 pm 

Hi pintpot

The problem with the pro staking plan is that it can get very aggressive in the stakes department. It is essentially a progressive staking plan. I think this is shown by the optimum settings feature. If you test to cumulative profit rather than ROI ( which always shows low stakes - bug ? ) it depends on your size of maximum stake. I find if i put in say £200 then the first stake is often greater than 2. If i put in maximum stake of £20 then the first stake is tiny and in pence ! Which makes sense when you consider i had a losing sequence of 12 included in that !

I guess it would be useful to set a minimum. I dont believe that there is that option currently. I think we would get that annoying message box telling us to be better at picking horses instead of any possible results.

Robbie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:40 pm 

Hi,

The Pro plan seems to be for people who are already wealthy, I've run several systems through it and the Pro plan always came up trumps (did better than other staking plans), BUT I would have needed a bank of about £10,000 to take some huge losses :roll:

Paul