How to stop TSM assuming a loss

Ask for help here and help each other out !
Steve

How to stop TSM assuming a loss

Postby Steve » Sun May 24, 2009 6:31 am

I'm operating the lay ladder staking plan and it keeps assuming a loss when the result from the previous race is not available. How do I force TSM to assume a win instead so that my stakes don't keep building up?

Also, when I edit the win/lose string in the mastertable so that it reads "1" or "LOST" and then hit reset bets in progress, it changes to "Assumed Loss". How do I edit the win-lose string so that TSM recognises it?
support
Site Admin

Assumed Loss

Postby support » Sun May 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Currently you can only assume a loss. I can change this in the next update so that an option to assume a win is added. The problem may occur though where you can not tell whether the bet was resulted or timed out as the win string may be 1 or "Won" or similar.

In regards to
Also, when I edit the win/lose string in the mastertable so that it reads "1" or "LOST" and then hit reset bets in progress, it changes to "Assumed Loss". How do I edit the win-lose string so that TSM recognises it?

Once you have changed the Master table data always update the results grid. This will 'save' the changes.

Return to “Ask For Help ”