It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:00 pm 

On my pc .TSM files are 'associated' with MS Excel, does anyone know how can I configure my system so that double clicking a .TSM file will load The STaking Machine?

Thanks

PAul

Post subject: nice idea
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:28 pm 
Site Admin

Another good suggestion you have come up with there. I cant think of a way myself though.

Breiefly - TSM files are essentially CSV files. They have been given the extension TSM so that they are instantly recognisable and to try and protect the data held inside them. However what it also means is that programs such as Excel will sometimes treat them as CSV files and therefore associate them with Excel.

If you were to setup the TSM file to open TSM software they would not automatically load up anyway. The function simply does not currently exist and at this time it is way down on the list of things to do. But very good suggestion though and one that i wish was much easier to set-up.
Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:36 pm 

No worries, not a biggie.

There are quite a few suggestions cropping up on the forum now, do you think we should temporarily hold off on new feature requests, and have a poll on the most popular current suggestions?

Post subject: Poll Suggestion
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:40 pm 
Site Admin

As you may have noticed i'm working through the forum now having been away for a few days. Some of the features are simple to do where as some will need prioritising. At the moment though everything is manageable. Leave it a couple of weeks and we'll see where we are at then.
Cheers

Post subject: Automate TSM file
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:45 am 
Site Admin

With the release of Version 2.0 this feature has been added. When you double click on the TSM file the software will start up and the file will be loaded into the Master Table !