The 1326 Staking Plan is a sequence based staking plan. The sequence used is in the name. It is similar to other staking plans such as the parlay and fibonacci staking plan. If you win the bet, you move up one in the sequence. If you lose, you go back to the beginning. If you reach the end of the sequence, you stand to make a very good profit.
In simple terms -
- The first bet you make is 1 unit
- The second bet is 3 units
- The third bet is 2 units
- The fourth bet is 6 units.
Let’s look at a working example by setting each unit at £10 and each win at even odds:
- The first bet is 1 unit which equals £10. Let's say this bet loses. The sequence starts again. The next bet is still the first bet and is still 1 unit.
- The first bet is still 1 unit which still equals £10. This time the bet wins. This means the next bet is 3 units.
- The second bet of the current series is 3 units which is £30. Let's say this bet wins as well. The next bet is 2 units.
- The third bet of the current series is £20. Let’s say this bet loses. The series re-starts and the next bet reverts back to the start of the series. 1 unit. £10.
If you were to win 4 bets in a row you would make a substantial profit. The example shown uses level odds but in horse racing the odds are usually greater meaning that profits are often created and banked on each bet.
The screenshot below shows the settings available for 1326 Staking Plan in TSM. The XYZ Staking Plan is selected and we load the 1326 Preset Settings in order to use the 1326 Staking Plan.
Start Bank - Self Explanatory
Percent to Bet - Initial Percentage of the Start Stake relative to the start bank.
Link to Cumulative Total - As the cumulative total increases as does the initial stake every time the series is reset.
Reset Series if Percentage Target of Cumulative Total Hit - If we hit our target the series will go back to the beginning.