- 1) Select Dutching Method. The default option is Back - Stake Available (Fixed Stake)
- 2) Select Stake Available. Must be in numerical figures.
- 3) In the Odds Column enter the odds of your bets. These can be in decimal format or fractions. For instance 5/1 or 6
- 4) Enter the free text. This part is optional. You may leave this column blank
- 5) Press the Calculate/Update Button. Your suggested stakes, profit, combined odds are all calculated
- 6) Switch between your chosen dutching method by clicking the dutch method check box.