Latest Updates - 16/08/2015
- TSM Version 5.0 (Desktop) and TSMapp (Browser) - Fixed bug for Lay 1 Point Staking Plan where commission was taken off a loss and not the profit.
Latest Updates - 02/08/2015
- TSM Version 5.0 (Desktop) - Automated Betting - Added ability to choose IP and Port number when remote connecting to the Gruss Betting Assistant COM Server. This can be found on Gruss-TSM settings tab page 3. For advanced users only !
Latest Updates - 31/07/2015
- TSM Version 5.0 (Desktop) - Automated Betting - Gruss Betting Assistant have been busy fixing various minor bugs. Gruss is currently up to 184.108.40.206. TSM has been tested with 220.127.116.11. and is working correctly. No warning will be displayed in this version.
- Automated Betting - Fixed bug which stopped the Quick Pick List Sorting in the correct order at the end of the month. For instance it would show 01/08/2015 before 31/07/2015. This is now fixed.
- Windows 10 Ready. The software will now install on Windows 10. It requires the .Net Framework which Windows 10 will automatically detect and download
How to Update TSM ?
If you have TSM Version 5.0 already installed then download the latest setup file and re-install. Your settings will remain intact.
If you have TSM Version 4.0 installed then please see Major Upgrade Instructions.
Recently we added 3 extra staking plans. We had a few emails from users saying they could not see the staking plans in their software. At default, if you are updating the software any new staking plans are disabled. You will need to enable them. Please see http://thestakingmachine.com/enable_new_staking_plan.php for more details.
Don't forget we have a browser based version of TSM as well. Find out more about the TSMapp.