This staking plan is based on the Fibonacci sequence of numbers first devised by an Italian mathematician in the 12th century. The Fibonacci sequence took its name from its inventor.
Some people profess that the Fibonacci sequence can form the basis of a very efficient staking plan, especially when it comes to horse racing. The Fibonacci Sequence works by adding the two previous numbers in the Fibonacci Sequence to get the next stake, ie 1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34. With the Fibonacci Sequence your bets go up one step with each loss. With each win you reduce your bets by 2 steps down. Note that every win with the Fibonacci sequence pays for the two losses before it.
Worked example for the Fibonacci sequence:
• bet £10 until you lose, then bet £20
• if you win at £20, then return to step 1. If you lose, then bet £30
• if you win at £30, then return to step 1. If you lose, then bet £50
• if you win at £50, then return to step 2. If you lose, then bet £80
• if you win at £80, then return to step 3. If you lose, then bet £130
• if you win at £130, then return to step 4. If you lose, then bet £210
• if you win at £210, then return to step 5. If you lose, then bet £340
• if you win at £340, then return to step 6. If you lose, return to step 1
The screenshot below shows the settings available for Fibonacci Staking Plan in TSM. We can either use the Fibonacci Staking Plan or XYZ.
We can also use the The XYZ Staking Plan and load the Fibonacci Preset Settings in order to use the Fibonacci Staking Plan. Using the XYZ Staking Plan gives us a lot more options.
Start Bank - Self Explantaory
Percent to Bet - Initial Percentage of the Start Stake relative to the start bank.
Link to Cumulative Total - As the cumulative total increases as does the initial stake every time the series is reset.
Reset Series if Percentage Target of Cumulative Total Hit - If we hit our target the series will go back to the beginning.